Ensure your next workplace investigation is effective, procedurally fair, and can withstand scrutiny from a commission or court in the event of a dispute.
This suite of 12 documents contains everything you need to conduct an investigation into a grievance or allegation of misconduct, such as bullying, harassment, or a breach of policy.
The templates are suitable for any type of business and in any state or territory.
The package contains investigation guidelines (setting out a step-by-step process to follow), and an investigation checklist, along with templates for an investigation plan, interview plan, record of interview and investigation report.
It also includes template letters to:
- notify a respondent about allegations;
- advise the complainant about the investigation process;
- request the respondent’s attendance at an interview;
- request a witness to attend an interview;
- advise the respondent of the outcome of an investigation; and
- advise the complainant of the outcome of the investigation
The documents will be emailed to you in Word format, with highlighted areas for you to complete during each investigation. Where clauses and wording are optional, this is clearly noted.
This package has been prepared by Kristin Ramsey of Hynes Legal. It has been drafted to help your organisation comply with all relevant Australian industrial laws.
Please tick the checkout box to indicate that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions before proceeding with your purchase. Purchases are not refundable.