Since the Fair Work Act’s introduction, the complex area of adverse action and general protections claims has evolved significantly. Is your knowledge up to date?
Watch this HR Daily webcast where DLA Piper Australia partner Brett Feltham discusses all the need-to-know elements of this topic, including:
• The most important and recent adverse action cases;
• Lessons to be learned from those cases;
• How to minimise the potential for adverse action claims;
• Decision-making processes and documentation; and
• Steps to take when an employee brings an adverse action claim against your organisation.
Webcasts are provided on USB stick sent via Australia Post. The webcast video inludes the Q&A session recording and you will also receive the presenter’s slides.